The third edition of Data Privacy Day, in 2020 was a sold-out event and brought together nearly 180 people from all sectors – research, education, finance, legal, public administrations, etc – in Esch-Belval.
You can also watch the live event streaming published by the University of Luxembourg
In 2020, the conference focused on 6 main presentations:
- “Challenges of GDPR implementation in public research sector” by Sandrine Munoz, University of Luxembourg, Laurent Prévotat, Luxembourg Institute of Health and Chloë Lellinger, Luxembourg Institute of Socio-Economic Research > Download the presentation files (PDF – 13,5MB)
- “Feedback on the CNPD governance investigation” by Christophe Buschmann, Commissioner at National Commission for Data Protection (CNPD)
- “Data Protection by Design and by Default & Data Protection Impact Assessment” by Wakil Bourzak-Dali, Legal Officer and Confirmed Data Protection Consultant at MGSI > Download the presentation file (PDF – 8,5MB)
- “Privacy for everyone: practical tips” by Steve Muller, BEE SECURE > Download the presentation file (PDF – 5,3MB)
- “Maintaining motivation in crowdsourced projects and the implications of GDPR: the case study of Crowdmap-the-Crusades” by Emma Goodwin, Association pour la Protection des Données à Luxembourg (APDL) > Download the presentation files (PDF – 15,3MB)
- “Tools and technologies for the use of personal data in Europe” by Gail Kent, European Commission
- 180 participants – sold out event!
- 6 conference sessions
- 5 exhibition stands by European Commission, MGSI, CNPD, BEE SECURE and APDL